Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Forever Floral...

Monday, June 3, 2013

 photo IMG_2882_zps9f7b47e2.jpg  photo IMG_2937_zps43d2ce3e.jpg  photo IMG_2899_zps42617109.jpg  photo flowerpowercopy_zps5959ebb3.jpg  photo IMG_2912_zps85b28363.jpg

Sometimes Forever 21 just dazzles me... I'm trying to diversify my wardrobe and not buy everything from the fast-fashion giant anymore (look mom, I'm maturing!), but every now and then they put out a snazzy, unexpected little number that leaves me making mad-dashes for the checkout. Case in point. This peplum shirt/skirt combo has a certain Tibi quality to it that I couldn't resist (and speaking of Tibi, oh my gaaawd do I want this dress!), and did I mention that it was under $40 for the set? Colour me tickled.

But enough about me, how was everyone's weekend? I want details! xx

Outfit details: floral print peplum top + skirt- Forever 21; spike pumps- ShoeMint; quilted clutch- Michael Kors (new version here); necklace- Zara; bracelet + ring- vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment