Powered by Blogger.

Designer Sale picks

Friday, July 5, 2013

It’s definitely sale season – and who doesn’t love a good deal! All the major retailers (Barneys, Saks, Nordstrom, Net-a-porter and others) are having huge sales (further markdowns!), so it’s a great time to find amazing deals on designer items! I’ve definitely been doing my share of shopping, take a look at some of the items I’m eyeing:
 1. Charlotte Olympia Tiffany Neon Leather Sandals I think these are appropriate as we share the same name! Neon is one of my favorite trends, and these are so chic!
2. Brian Atwood Maniac Patent Leather Pumps  I’ve posted about my love for the Maniac pumps before (see them on me here), and I love this color! Definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you can handle it, this is a great price. Net-a-Porter has the nude version, but only one size left!
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Tote  If you’re in the market for a tote, this is a perfect tote for summer!
4. Milly Mini-Bag  Super-cute cross-body bag! I can imagine wearing this with all my casual summer looks.
5. Loeffler Randall Rider Mini Cross BodyThis combination of a classic bag with a floral print is so fun! Perfect for summer.

These are all perfect fall/winter pieces which I love because Seattle has much longer fall and winter seasons so I get much more use out of these pieces.

1. Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote Bag  Another great bag to amp up your work outfits. A black bag is always a staple, but a bunch of other color combinations are on sale.
2. Stella McCartney Falabella Snake Print Foldover ClutchI bring out all my clutches for the summer months and this one is super luxe!  It will look so great in the fall with boots and darker neutrals.
3. Gucci Metallic Piped Suede Sandals  Beautiful shoes. I love the metallic detail. Perfect pair of shoes to wear with all your cute outfits on date night.
4. Alice + Olivia Dina Lady Bug Pumps  I can’t resist anything with polka dots. The polka dots are super cute and a great spin on a neutral colored shoe.
5. Jimmy Choo Vero Colorblock Patent Leather Pump Sometimes neutral shoes are boring, but this is a really beautiful beautiful neutral pump. The cut-out on this makes it sophisticated, but sexy. Also love this pair from Jimmy Choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment