Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Work Wear Bump Style

Monday, July 29, 2013

What I'm Wearing
Maxi Dress c/o TJ Maxx - I actually found the exact same dress by LC Lauren Conrad (and it's on sale) but mine is a different brand.  I adore this dress and has been a go to during my pregnancy.  Also love this chevron stripe maxi dress and this one is similar and under $30!
Juicy Couture Cardigan - I just love long cardigans and I'm always on the lookout for long ones.  Love this hot pink one that's on sale!
Prada Bow Flats - I think those are this year's version as I got mine awhile back but these are one of my favorite flats.  So comfy and love the big bow!  These are a bit more classic looking and I'm loving blue for the fall.
t+j Designs Necklace and Bracelet - new arrivals today!  Check out all of our new pretties!
 YSL mini Chyc - Here is the larger and newer version of my bag.  The mini is a bit harder to find so if you have your eye on the bag, nab it when you see it or else I'm sure it will be gone!  I actually have this little mini crossbody on the top of my wishlist!
Chloe Sunglasses - I actually see my style on a lot of the flash sale sites like Gilt, Ideeli or Hautelook.  I actually bought my second pair of these on Gilt, that's how much I love them!
 
Today is my last and final collaboration with my favorite bumpin' bloggers!  I got to show a work wear bump which I know is not the most standard since I either work from home or go to my very casual office (where I'm the boss and don't care what people wear!) so I chose something that I thought most people could get away with at work.  I know that dressing with a bump is hard because you just want to be comfy most days so a maxi is definitely the way to go when you want to look nice but stay comfy.  I paired it with my favorite flats and a new favorite statement necklace!
 
make sure to check out their looks over on their blogs!
Emily from the Freckled Fox
Abbey from Along Abbey Road

No comments:

Post a Comment