Powered by Blogger.

Shop the trend: Minty Madness

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm obsessed with mint!  I've been gravitating towards everything that is mint hued and want to wear it all the time.  Been doing some online window shopping and loving all these pieces.  I think I'll be adding this blouse to my closet as it's super cute for summer but will transition easily for fall and I'm in love with the little mint and lace dress, it's so cute!  I didn't add this to the below but in love with this adorable bow blouse (and it's under $20!)

And the easiest way to add a little mint to your wardrobe is with accessories.  You can tell how much my sister and I are loving mint as we have quite a few mint pieces in our jewelry line but I gotta say it's because this color is so versatile.  It looks great with most skin tones and you can dress it down with jeans and a tee or wear it with a cute little white dress for a night out!  The Rebecca Minkoff bag is a bit brighter but I'm still loving the color and the quilting on the bag.
 
Chain Leather Bracelet | DVF

more cute mint options!


No comments:

Post a Comment