Powered by Blogger.

Maternity Style Lookbook: Mixing Patterns

Monday, August 12, 2013

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Chambray Top - on sale!  The Perfect Shirt in dots is also really cute and on sale.
Forever 21 Dress - Love these kint dresses that are under $15, this grid pattern is also a great style.
Kate Spade Wedges - mine are from last year but adore these bow wedges and these ones too!
Marc Jacobs Bag - my go to cross body bag.  Love that it has wallet slots and tons of pockets built in, I never have to dig through this bag to look for anything, it's all organized for me already!
t+j Designs Cuff and Necklace - it's our 2 year anniversary and we're celebrating with a free gift with $20 purchase!  Get my favorite tortoise bracelet for free!  We've got tons of new arrivals this week, I'm so in love with every style.

Thanks goodness for knit dresses!  I bought this dress early on in my pregnancy and it has been a go to in every trimester but especially in my third trimester when seriously nothing fits anymore.  I'm making things work like wearing my buttons downs as cardigans and staying away from anything with zippers.  I've been told that I'm "lucky" to be pregnant during the summer but I've also been told that I'm "unlucky".  Either way I don't think there's a good season to be pregnant but since I typically just wear dresses during the summer it's been an easy transition.  It's just getting used to my gigantic belly which has been tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment