Powered by Blogger.

{Style} The Statement Sweater...

Friday, August 9, 2013

 photo IMG_0801copy_zps847f8749.jpg  photo IMG_0823copy_zps9a33cfcc.jpg  photo IMG_0806copy_zps87d79447.jpg  photo IMG_0733copy_zps96b4d181.jpg

I feel like a total traitor in saying this, but I internally fist pump whenever temperatures drop and the days get a little crisp around here... Wtf is wrong with me, you ask? Well I'm sorry, but if loving layering as much as I do is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Besides, it's been months since I've worn a sweater let alone popped a collar underneath one, so I figured I was long overdue for a Kenzo moment... Next up is tights, but if I say that aloud Kastles might just beat me with a stick.

Happy Friday, friends! Hope you guys have a nice, layer-filled weekend! xx

Sweater- Kenzo (similar here) | denim button up- Forever 21 | skirt- Joe Fresh (borrowed from Kastles) | sunglasses- Karen Walker | metallic heels- ShoeMint | metallic satchel- Milly | ring- Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment