Powered by Blogger.

Hairspiration

Monday, September 30, 2013


Let's talk about hair shall we?  I've always struggled with my hair, first I have too much of it, which I know from friends with thin hair - that it's a good problem to have, but really I do have a ton of it and it goes through phases of being too dry or too oily.  Weird right?  But because of those extremes and with so much of it, it can get so hard to manage. I always have to have shampoo and conditioner on hand that will help manage with it during either of those phases and right now it's definitely on the dry side.  I got to try out Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner and it's quickly becoming a favorite for my dry, dull hair.  It's lightweight so I don't feel like I have to sit there and really wash it out like some other shampoos that I've used that feel heavier and sit on my hair.  It smells great and the best part is that my hair has become a bit more "normal" and much shinier than before.

Now my next goal?  Working on how to get awesome hair like these gorgeous ladies :)




Also make sure to check out Dove’s Great Hair Affair Sweepstakes page, where thousands of prizes are up for grabs! Go enter here


Dove understands that having beautiful, healthy-looking hair gives you the confidence to feel your best. Whether your hair is dry or damaged, Dove has a tailor-made solution for your hair care needs. After just one wash hair is shiny, healthy-looking and full of life. Thanks to Dove, you can look and feel beautiful from the inside out.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Dove via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Dove.”

No comments:

Post a Comment