Powered by Blogger.

Navy Nails and Nail Art

Monday, September 30, 2013


As I mentioned on my last Revlon post, I love red for fall but I'm also a huge fan of dark purples and blues.  There's something about a navy nail that I completely love so when Revlon sent me Urban, a gorgeous navy, I was excited to try it out.  They also sent over one of their Nail Art nail polishes in Night & Degas and I was inspired to do a navy and white polish design inspired by my Nike Sky Hi sneakers!

I just got this jeweled sweatshirt and I'm loving navy and gray together so would definitely pair my blue nails with this outfit.


I would also pair my navy and white nails with this pretty navy dress.  I'm usually not so matchy matchy but I think the combo of these with the neutral shoes and statement necklace is a super cute look!


I wish I was better at nail art but with the new Nail Art polishes, I'm totally inspired to try some new designs. Here's a few that I recently pinned that I love!


Revlon believes there is more than one way for women to be seen. Revlon's heritage as a color authority and its suite of innovative products inspires women around the world to express themselves through beauty each and every day.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Revlon Consumer Products via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Revlon Consumer Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment