Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Pardon Moi

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What I'm Wearing
ASOS Sweater - I love these sweaters with little sayings on them.  I spotted this cute "hello" sweater at Piperlime that I'm thinking about getting too.  And how cute is this cute sequined one too!  (+ take 20% off right now with code THANKYOU)
H&M tank - similar here and here
Current Elliott Jeans - I don't see my red ones anymore but these green ones are same style and on sale.
YSL mini Cabas Chyc bag - the mini Prada tote is pretty darn cute too.
t+j Designs bracelets - take 40% off all earrings this week only! Use code EARRING40.  I'm wearing these ones (although hard to see) but we've got a ton of cute statement earrings for the fall.

You saw a glimpse of this outfit from yesterday's post so wanted to share the whole look.   Can I tell you how happy I am to be able to wear heels again!  Yay!  And double yay that my feet didn't grown after being pregnant.  I heard about the possibility of feet growing due to pregnancy and I was so scared that I'd never be able to fit into any of my shoes again.  Thank goodness it didn't happen to me or else I'd be super sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment