Powered by Blogger.

{DIY} Kenzo-Inspired Eye Clutch...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kenzo-inspired eye clutch DIY 

I'm a big Kenzo fan, and even though I still have tiger fever, I was pretty excited by their new eye motif... Plus the fact that I could quickly and easily recreate the clutch for a whole lot less didn't hurt either.

Wanna get your Kenzo on too? Grab your art supplies ladies, because this DIY is as fun as it is simple!
Supplies: 
  • Simple black clutch (I got mine from Forever 21)
  • Black sharpie
  • White acrylic paint
  • Thin brush
Kenzo-inspired eye clutch DIY  

Start by drawing the eye shape on the clutch using a black Sharpie (Note: Don't worry about making mistakes at this stage — you'll be covering over the marker soon). Using small, even brushstrokes, start painting in the whites of the eye with your acrylic paint. Give the clutch a second coat of paint, and once your design is completely dry, clean up any smudges with your Sharpie... Easy does it.

Kenzo-inspired eye clutch DIY
I hope you guys enjoyed this DIY project, and as always, thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment