Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Picks for Fall

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I can't believe it's almost the end of September but I’m so looking forward to fall fashion and layering up again. Boots, jackets, and sweaters are all things that make fall so great! Some of my picks for this season:
1.) Madewell Bien Fait Sweatshirt Chic sweatshirts are hard to find, but they can be a girl’s best friend. Cute and comfy, I’d pair this with a glam skirt for a relaxed chic look.
2.) Anthropologie Coer PulloverYou all know how much I love prints. These hearts are irresistible and an easy way to dress up your jeans and sweater look.
3.) J. Crew Beaded Chambray Shirt  The beads are a really cute updated version of your classic chambray. I wear chambray shirts year-old so this is a great dressed-up version.
4.) J. Crew Double-cloth Moto Jacket Motorcycle jackets are usually too edgy for me, but I love this ladylike version from J.Crew. It’s classic, but with a slight edge.


Helmet Lang Villous Jersey JacketThe perfectly draped jacket -- it’s cool and sophisticated at the same time. I love the jacket open or zipped up.
Club Monaco Eloise Textured Wool Sweater I’m always on the lookout for the perfect fall sweater – lightweight, cozy, and a relaxed fit. This sweater looks like it fits all the requirements, it’s a great foundational piece for building out all your fall outfits.
Nordstrom Boucle Knit Robe Cardigan  Every girl needs at least a couple cozy sweaters. I love this oversized version. Just throw it over your summer dresses, add a pair of boots and you’re good to go. 
 
Topshop Contrast Panel Shirtdress  Black & white never goes out of style. Pair these with a pair of heels or your favorite ankle boots and you can wear this to work, or out with friends after.  
Zara Coated Pleated Skirt  Love the sheen on this pleated skirt! I also like how the model paired it with a button up and ankle boots for a dressed up day look.
Zara Gold Brocade Sweater Dress  Gorgeous brocade print, and it’s a perfect transitional piece. I can imagine wearing this a lot of different ways, with short or tall boots for the fall and just adding tights for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment