Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Bold and Bright

Thursday, October 17, 2013



What I'm Wearing
J Crew Sweater - it's on sale and now get 30% off all sale!  I'm now eyeing the leather pocket sweater, love it!
Rag and Bone Jeans
Miu Miu heels - I am loving these Prada pumps and the pointy toes are gorgeous too!
Prada bag - love this shape too!
t+j Designs Tassel Necklace and Bracelet (bow bracelet will be on the site later this month!)

I love playing with makeup so when Avon sent me some new products to play around with, I happily obliged and was inspired by their new eyeshadow palette to create this colorful outfit!  I love palettes like this that make it so easy to do my makeup and get out the door.  With a new baby, I'm lucky to get even 15 minutes to do my hair and makeup so appreciate anything that is easy and fast!  I'm not one to wear too bright of colors on my eyes and I love that this palette is bold and bright but not in a TOO bright.  The shades of purple are so pretty and are actually great for everyday wear.

I also have to mention their mascara which I have never seen before but it's amazing and had to share. It's got a neat little handle that you can adjust and then the brushes fit the shape of your lashes so it's super easy to apply.  I love it! 



We make it easy, you make it beautiful. Disclosure of compensation (at the bottom of your post): “Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Avon via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Avon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment