Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Mixing Prints

Tuesday, October 15, 2013



You know how much I love mixing prints and I added in these amazing pants that I found at my last trip to T.J. Maxx.  I love the addition of the leather stripe on the side to give just a regular pair of pants a little kick!
I've been finding such good stuff at my T.J. Maxx (I go to the Northgate one for those of you who asked!) and I can't stay away!  I have to admit, I didn't shop much at T.J. Maxx that much but once I started finding all my favorite designer brands at my local store I became highly addicted!  I've been finding so many great pieces to my fall wardrobe and the best part is that I'm getting the same pieces/designers that I would find at the department stores. 

Mixing prints and textures is a great way to have fun with your fall wardrobe.  I know everyone thinks about layering for fall, which is my favorite things to do too, but I also love being able to mix and match all the prints in my closet.  I'm also finding a ton of patterned jeans and mixing of leather jackets, sweaters and pants which I love.  I'm not a fan of the all leather look but mixed in, I feel like it adds an instant "coolness" to your outfit.  :)

I also found these sets of great neutral shadows for the fall.  The colors are just perfect for every day wear and I got such a good deal on them that I had to just get both!

Expressing yourself through fashion, and knowing how to put together a great look—at great value, is what being a Maxxinista is all about. At T.J.Maxx you can score the unexpected to make your own personal style statement. Here’s to rockin’ your real deal.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by T.J.Maxx via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of T.J.Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment