Powered by Blogger.

#DoveGreatHairDay

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

We all love good hair days don't we?  I've been using the Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo since last month and my hair has been loving it.  I had to instagram my hair after I recently got it cut as it's been forever since I've done anything with it.  The new shampoo and the new cut has made me love my hair again!

I also wanted to share with you guys that you could win a sample from the Dove Hair Care line, just enter your info here!  The first 500 entrants will win a sample so make sure to go now!

http://www.dove.us/Products/Hair/default.aspx
Dove understands that having beautiful, healthy-looking hair gives you the confidence to feel your best. Whether your hair is dry or damaged, Dove has a tailor-made solution for your hair care needs.  After just one wash hair is shiny, healthy-looking and full of life. Thanks to Dove, you can look and feel beautiful from the inside out.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Dove via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment