Powered by Blogger.

Style Guide: Over the Knee Boots

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I am such a fan of over the knee boots, my short legs don't do well with knee high (they always hit at a weird spot) so either I go booties or over the knee.  I love pulling them out for the season, my favorites are these from Look 2 but will take any of the ones I styled below! 
SHOP LOOK 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I love the sweater below but I'm afraid my back would be cold but I think paired with a turtleneck underneath would be super cute!
view-all/black-and-white-dangle-earrings/
SHOP LOOK 2: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Our best selling tassel necklace paired with vegan leather leggings and a faux fur vest for under $50!  I love this outfit!
~ZWGI
SHOP LOOK 3: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

What is your favorite "OTK" boot style?

No comments:

Post a Comment