Powered by Blogger.

My Beauty Wishlist

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


I love giving and getting beauty gifts.  My friends always inevitably receive some kind of beauty gift for the holidays as I can never resist the cute packaging and fun sets that beauty lines always come out with during the holidays.  I did some shopping at Ulta recently and put together a little wishlist of my favorite items!  I will admit I spent at least an hour just playing around and oohing and aahing over all the pretty products.  I just love being surrounded by all these fun products and in addition to creating my wishlist I picked up quite a few fun things for a few of my favorite girls in my life!

Here are my top 5 gift picks from Ulta:

1. Urban Decay Vice 2 - I'm a fan of Urban Decay but I especially love their palettes.  Love that this one has a variety of colors so you can create looks for day or night.  The addition of the brush is nice and perfect to pack for travel!
4. Marc Jacobs Honey - Marc Jacobs always makes fragrances that I love.  I own almost his entire fragrance line.  I haven't picked up this one yet but I smelled it and of course love it.  His fragrances are always a bit sweet and not too overpowering.
3. Ultra CHI Flat Iron- I have been using a CHI flat iron for awhile and love that it adds a bit of shine to my hair after I use it.  It's also great for curling my hair!  I kinda love this one just because it's glittery :)
2. Stila Lip Glaze Set - I've been a fan of Stila Lip Glazes for about 10 years now!  I love all the variety of colors and it's perfect for when you want just a little bit of color and shine.  I layer these over my lipsticks all the time.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil Set - This is another product that I've used for many years and can't get enough.  I use these liners almost daily and love the colors that come in this set.  These glide on super easy and I often layer a liquid eyeliner over the top and it lasts all day.  This set is currently on sale so it's a great time to pick it up.

Check out Ulta's holiday gift guide  for so many other awesome options to give and to get!

http://bit.ly/19lZ4rV

ULTA Beauty is not just another store for holiday shopping; it's an exciting wonderland of beauty products that make great gifts, stocking stuffers and personal treats. This year, ULTA is filled with a dazzling variety of holiday treasures that are sure to delight your friends, family, loved ones, and even yourself!

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by ULTA Beauty via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of ULTA Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment