Powered by Blogger.

What to wear: Holiday Party Looks

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm sure we've all been to a few holiday parties already but I still have a few more on the way and thought I'd share a few of my favorite holiday party looks!
n/drxbahmm
SHOP LOOK 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Aren't these sequin pants to die for?  I love them!  And it's nice to be dressy without always wearing a dress.  Pair it with my favorite black pumps and my brooch necklace and I'm set!

n/drxdthmm
SHOP LOOK 2: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A tulle skirt is always great for the holiday season!  Paired with a pretty camisole and cropped blazer, it's the perfect combo for a dinner party with your best friends!  Don't forget the pink lips for the perfect holiday pout :)
n/drxgmhmm
SHOP LOOK 3: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 
And sometimes all you need is a little white dress.  Add some bling with your accessories and amazing gold pumps (under $100!) for an easy to pull together but look fabulous in minutes look.

No comments:

Post a Comment