Powered by Blogger.

Style Guide: Printed Pants

Friday, January 24, 2014

 
For the past few years, I've been all about the printed pants.  I just love the different dimension they add to an outfit and how wearable they are for all occasions.

My favorite style of J Crew pants are the Minnie Pant and love that they came out with this diamond print.  The petite sizing is great for those of us with short legs, no hemming needed! 
~1lXKP
SHOP LOOK 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 

The tone on tone is a great way to wear printed pants if you don't want to go all out.  I'm all about cobalt blue this season, I think it's such a great color and looks great on all skin types.
~1lXQr
SHOP LOOK 2: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

The floral denim are my favorite.  I'm going to bookmark them and wait for them to go on sale :)  The silk blouse is such a great way to dress up jeans.  Also lusting for those heels, they are so gorgeous on!
n/etuy9hmm
SHOP LOOK 5: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment