Powered by Blogger.

Shop the trend: Graphic Prints

Wednesday, March 19, 2014


I love the graphic print trend especially in black and white!  I am able to pair any of these prints day and night, with jeans, dresses and skirts.  I am just loving all these pieces and put together some of my favorite finds from target.

A casual everyday look:  I always like to layer my tees with a contrasting tank so this is a fun pattern on pattern look.  And how cute is that wallet/clutch?
 

Like everyone, I'm looking forward to spring and breaking out my cute skirts!  I love this pink textured skirt and am going to need to add it to my closet!  The textured stripe shirt is such a cute take on just a regular tee, it's more dressy so great for work but also a perfect top for date nights!

http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment