Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: World Prints

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


What I'm Wearing
Target blouse - not only am I loving the print, the colors are so fun on this top!  It comes in black and white as well but the bright pink was just calling my name.
Lovers + Friends Blazer - a white blazer is always a staple for my spring/summer wardrobe.
J Crew Pant - a favorite pant.  I had them in black and when I got them in navy I never thought I'd wear them as much as I do, but I reach for them a lot!
Christian Louboutin Simple pump
Chanel bag -You can't tell but the bag is navy which is just slightly different enough than all my black Chanel bags.  I'm trying to venture into other colors for my Chanel bags but so hard when spending lots of money to buy anything other than black!


http://popsu.gr/rNIt

There's so many cute prints at Target right now.  If you follow me on instagram you may have already seen but I found this adorable crop top and skirt that I am in love with.  Trying to decide if I can pull off the crop top trend right now, but that skirt is all mine! :)


http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment