Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Party in the back

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


What I'm Wearing
Joa Lace Back tee - I got mine not too long ago but it's sold out now, maybe you can still find it in the stores.  Here is a similar tee with a lace back.  I love the surprise in the back!
Rag and Bone Jeans - I have several pairs of Rag and Bone jeans as they are my favorite brand and fit.  They actually have a great sale right now and I grabbed this pair for 50% off!
Louboutin Simple Pumps -
Prada Crossbody - I love this crossbody bag, it's the perfect little bag as it has lots of pockets and slots for credit cards so you never have to bring an additional wallet or anything.  And it comes with a mirror!  But, ohmygoodness, I love this new crossbody.  So cute!
t+j Designs Bejeweled Medallion Necklace - We are currently running an additional 30% off all our sale items!  Check it out, tons of great deals!  Use code SPRING30

Not the most exciting or creative of outfits but this is what I wear on most of the days that I'm home with my baby girl.  She's crawling up a storm now so I'm always on the floor playing with her or trying to keep her away from everything she wants to touch but is not supposed to!  When I walk out the door to go somewhere I always grab a statement necklace to dress up the outfit and that's one of the best parts of owning your own jewelry line, I have tons of options! 

No comments:

Post a Comment