Powered by Blogger.

Mix and Match Swimwear

Thursday, May 8, 2014


I have been on a major swimwear hunt and my first stop is always Target.  I never spend too much on swimwear since I don't get that much use out of it so I love Target for the cute and affordable options.  Layla is also starting swim classes so I've been on a hunt for cute but appropriate "mommy" options.  I found a ton of cute options and I love that I can mix and match all of these suits!

I like these styles that fit like actual tanks and have thick straps.  I've heard the wise advice to get a swimsuit with straps as babies like to pull down swimsuits!  These tops are super cute to even just pair with shorts.
target_swimsuits-3target_swimsuits-2

Also loving these simple black and white suits.  The white one comes with straps and the black one is very slimming.  It's so nice to be able to have a couple of options for your tops but still use the same bottoms. 

http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment