Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Crop top

Wednesday, June 4, 2014


What I'm Wearing
Blazer: Zara (from a few years ago)
Top: Target - also comes in an overall floral print
Skirt: Target (it's only $8 now!) - the floral version is also super cute and on sale.
Shoes: Louboutin
Necklace: t+j Designs
Bag: YSL (mine is the old version before they became Saint Laurent so it looks slightly different to the one that's out now.) 

I love crop tops on others but didn't think that I could pull off the look.  I decided to try one out when I spotted this cute one at Target.  I'm glad I did as I discovered that my short waist actually helps out in this department!  I never intended to show off my mid-section anyway and since the top actually covers most of my waist, all I needed to do was to pull up my skirt a bit higher and it pulled together a cute outfit!  Sometimes I think I'll never try out a trend but I'm glad that I tried this on as I think it really works and will be pairing it with shorts and other skirts!  You may have seen my photo on instagram of a few that I tried on while I was out shopping.


http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment