Powered by Blogger.

1 Dress - 3 ways

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I've always been a dress girl, not only for the ease of dressing but also being able to change up the look in so many ways.  I had fun styling this Target dress 3 ways, all great for the summer activities that we had going on.  The dress is such a great print that I think will transition well into the fall as well.

The first look was perfect for a dinner with friends where we dined outside on a beautiful summer evening.  I tossed over one of my favorite striped skirts and of course my bright yellow pumps always have to come out during the summer.  The middle look I wore to go to the Farmer's Market to do some shopping for fresh fruits and veggies, one of my top favorite things to do in the summer!  And the last outfit was perfect for a dinner out at a restaurant and the blazer kept me nice and warm from the air conditioning (which I have to say is a rarity in Seattle, you'll find more restaurants without AC then the ones that do!).
Look 1: Target Dress | Boden Skirt | Louboutin Pumps
Look 2: Target Dress | Madewell Blouse | Prada Wedges
Look 3: Target Dress | J Crew Blazer | Miu Miu Sandals

An instagram pic of some of the fresh blackberries that we picked up that day!  I actually wore these strappy sandals to shop at the farmer's market and then changed to wedges later in the day (which is where I took the photo above) but love that you can change the look of the dress simply by changing the shoes too!

I love this look the best as I love giving my dresses a new life and you really can tell what a little change in hemline does as I hiked up the dress to match the hemline of the skirt and with my short legs, I need it to hit above the knee rather that on the knee.



http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment