Powered by Blogger.

Shorts Style

Tuesday, July 1, 2014


I used to live in dresses during the summer but once I gave shorts a try (I used to never wear shorts!) I couldn't live without them!  I love how easily the dress up or down and now that I'm always on the ground playing with my daughter, I don't have to worry about flashing anyone!  Target always has great options and love that they are inexpensive (both of these below are less than $20) so that I can stock up on a few pairs and get them in a few different colors.

I put together a couple of cute outfits to show how I'd wear them casually and a bit more dressed up.

I've been taking my daughter to the park quite often now that the weather has been nice so this would be a great outfit to take her in.  Love the print of the shorts and the loose fitting top is a nice casual look without going for the usual tee + shorts route.  Although, I would most likely layer a slim fitting tank underneath, I'm not too comfortable with my midriff showing!  The hat is perfect as I'm not a fan of getting too much sun on my face, I've been getting more freckles and wrinkles than I'd like to admit!

This is a great look to head out to dinner in and enjoy a nice meal outside in one of the many beautiful waterfront restaurants that Seattle has.  Seattle locals very rarely get super dressed up for dinners.  I don't mind being a tad more dressed up but I think this outfit is dressy casual and will stand out in a good way.  I think it looks well put together and really not much thought has to go into it since it's just a top and shorts!  The nude sandals help elongate my short legs and the bag brings in just the right amount of color.


I mentioned this on my last post but just a reminder that I'm now using Cosmic Cart so you can shop right from this post!  Just click on the pictures and it will take you to the products to easily shop without leaving my blog!


http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment