Powered by Blogger.

{WW} Sale Season

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It's that time again — sale season! You know, that magical time of the year when the items you've coveted for the past few months are suddenly half price (or less!) and you can't come up with a logical reason not to buy them... If you're hearing Andy Williams ringing in your ears right about now, you're not alone my friend.

I stumbled into Topshop and J.Crew last week, with no other intention than to look around and kill some time (pfft, who am I kidding?!). Before I knew what was up, I was scooping up items left, right and centre, mad-dashing for the till. That Topshop bag was something I had been searching for for months, and not only did I find it there waiting for me on that faithful day, but it was on sale for $25! That J.Crew neckalce? $58 from $168! Oh, and that chartreuse dream of a dress? Yup, 20 big ones. Long story short, the time to shop is now!

And just to drive my point home (although slightly a different situation), I happened upon a location of Club Monaco that was closing down in Victoria yesterday and scored over $500 of merch for $60! Dreams really do come true. And hey, if that's not enough sale shopping for you, you could always check out the sweet scores to be had on ShopBop (extra 25% off select sale items today!), ASOS, River Island and Neiman Marcus... you know, just to name a few. xx

Photo by Adventures in Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment