Powered by Blogger.

Current Favorite: Marc Jacobs Quilted Crossbody Bag

Friday, February 3, 2012

outfit details here
My current favorite bag is something that actually surprised me, the reason being that I'm not a small bag kind of girl.  If you've seen my "What's in my bag" post and video (which coincidentally was almost 1 year today! I need to update again.), you'll know that I like to carry a lot of stuff in my handbag and I can't bear to leave stuff at home.
My husband actually bought this bag for me and to be quite honest, I don't think I would've chosen it for myself.  Not because I didn't love the style, that I did love but I wasn't so sure about the size. There is a bigger size and I probably would have gone for that.  But once I started using it, it was really hard for me to go back to using a bigger bag!  I like the ease and convience of slinging it over my shoulder and not having to carry around a wallet as there are very convienent credit card slots and lots of pockets in this little bag.  I also hated that most of my handbags have a tendency to fall off my shoulders (especially when I'm trying to carry groceries in - don't you hate that?) and the cross body is just so nice to have to not have to worry about your purse falling off or your crap falling out of it.  And when you're feeling fancy just tuck the strap into the bag to create a cute little clutch.  I like doing this when we go out to dinner and I can just keep my bag on the table or chair without taking up a bunch of space.  Anyway, I'm a total "small purse" convert and wanted to give my little bag some blog time.

My color is last season but there are lots of other pretty colors here, or in a berry pink or a light pink.  They also have a large size (I was thinking about getting this one) or an Xlarge.  The larger ones don't have the credit card/ID slots built in, which is really the biggest plus for me with this bag.  There's also the Murray Crossbody which is $80 cheaper and looks nice too (no credit card slots) or for the same price there's a crossbody wallet version which looks great too!  So many choices!  Anyway, if you are looking for a great crossbody bag, I highly recommend the one I have as I've been carrying it almost nonstop and haven't wanted to switch bags yet!

If you want to see some other fun colorful crossbody bags, check out my post on the Smarter blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment