Powered by Blogger.

Lust List: Miu Miu

Monday, February 6, 2012

My favorite accessories designer over the past few years has been Miu Miu.  I've accumulated quite a few pair of Miu Miu shoes (and my much loved bow bag) and have fallen in love with every single collection.  When I got the email about their Valentine's day bags I went to their site and when I saw these lovely pink and red jeweled bags, I squeeled!  It's so cute and so girly and so me!  I want it all!  Now if I can only figure out a way to become a millionaire ;)

I also have a couple of pairs of heels on my wishlist.  The glitter ones don't need explanation do they?  They just belong in my closet already. :) The blush ones would be so perfect for summery dresses.  I talked about the navy ones before but I just adore the color and I think would look great with a tan.

  1. Miu Miu Glitter-finish leather sandals 
  2. Miu Miu Patent Leather Strappy Platform Sandal 
  3. Miu Miu - Suede Criss-Cross Platform Sandals 
And a few more pink bags that must somehow make their way into my collection.  Other than my Foley & Corinna bag, I don't own any other pink bags.  I think I might need to change that soon.  The top contender is the leather tote (#1).  It's such a great size and love that it comes with a shoulder strap.  I love the look of handheld bags but sometimes it gets so annoying to not have the option to put it over your shoulder.  The little Valentine's Day shoulder bag though, is so cuuute!
  
  1. Grained-leather tote
  2. Mini matelassé leather clutch 
  3. Valentine's Day Shoulder Bag 
Thanks to DesignEditor for the adorable glitter hearts download

Also, please excuse my absence from commenting and responding.  I've been a bit consumed by work and have been on a few business trips and haven't had time to catch up.  I so appreciate everyone that stops by and those of you that leave a comment.  Thanks for your patience, especially if you've written me an email or left me a question in the comments.  I will get back to you as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment