Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Paisley

Monday, February 13, 2012

jcrew_paisley4jcrew_paisley2jcrew_paisleyjcrew_paisley3 What I'm Wearing
*Madwell Cardigan - Similar and on sale!  Madewell is 4% cashback at ebates now too!   Last seen on me here.  I'm loving this color so much, it's way more versatile than I had thought!
*J Crew Talitha Blouse - on sale!  Also a button down  and dress of this print on sale too.  (3% cashback at ebates)
*Forever 21 Skirt - similar for $7.80 or a slightly more "poofy" skirt that's cute as well.
*DKNY tights in gray
*Christian Louboutin "Bianca" pumps (in black) or nude - the new Bianca Jazz pumps have a higher platform so they are probably more comfortable than mine which is a 5.5 inch pump and not the best shoe to do lots of walking in!
*t+j Designs Gold Luxe Link Necklace and Dashes of Purple Crystal Ring - on sale for $12!

Just got back from a very exhausting business trip and I'm glad to be back in a world without spotty internet and finally back in the land of social media!  Although I do have to say, it is kind of nice to be forced to take a break from it.  All my posts last week were scheduled so I'm just getting to the questions I got, thanks for your patience!  For my DIY glitter post, I did get questions about the glitter fall out and all of my projects have not had any problems with it!  The Mod Podge really glues it all down so there is no trail of glitter anywhere!

Happy Monday, hope you guys have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment