Powered by Blogger.

Ann Taylor Shoe Love!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I don't browse Ann Taylor very often but I was looking on the site today and came upon their shoes which I instantly fell in love with!  Seriously, why didn't anyone tell me they make such cute shoes?  As you may know, almost my entire shoe collection is made up of pumps (I'm a bit obsessed!) and I'm always looking for great pumps for work and I love all of these!  I also noticed that they are having a sale (30% off all shoes today) so thought I would share the sale and show you the pretties!
 Cheri Peeptoe Platform Pumps - in 3 colors, I'm debating between the Dark Navy and the Khaki

 Really loving the two tone versions!  The coral heels are gorgeous!
 
Elizabeth Pointy Flats - these flats with neon "french tips" are so cute!
Carly Canvas Platform Pumps - and these adorb espadrille like pumps.  Perfect Summer pumps!

If you've tried Ann Taylor shoes (or specifically any of these!) I'd love to hear your thoughts and how well they fit before I place my order! :)

P.S. my love for lace continues.  Check out my lace details top picks, all under $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment