Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Plum

Monday, April 30, 2012

What I'm Wearing
oasap.com blouse (sold out) - similar, similar by Theory
Rag & Bone Jodhpur jeans (in black) - mine is the "plum" color but I can't find it online anymore.  Love these with the leather insert, it's like wearing leather pants without wearing leather pants.
Christian Louboutin "Insectika" pumps - similar,  I think these will be my next black pumps purchase.  I love the slightly rounded pointy toe.
Alexander Wang Rocco Bag - also love it with the rose gold studs.
t+j Designs
- Luxe Chain Crystal Necklace
- Silver Double Row Crystal Bangle
- Gunmetal Double Row Crystal Bangle
- Star Charm Bangle - adjustable to fit all size wrists
- Black Crystal Bangle
- Czech Crystal Stainless Steel Bangle (on left hand) fits small but also expandable to fit all wrists

And just a few detail pics since you couldn't see the leather insert in the pictures above, I had to show you how cool they are :)  And my hot pink matte mani which is Zoya Lolly.

I've been taking self shot (remote/tripod) lookbooks lately (did you notice that this one was self shot?) and this was my first one that I was cursing my way through it.  First my remote was malfunctioning so I was already frustrated with that, then the wind took over and I could not get one workable shot and then when I switched lenses I didn't realize my lens was not focusing correctly so that's why there are no full body shots.  (It was too hard to tell in the viewfinder if it was focused or not because I was in the sun and I was already frustrated with the remote situation so wanted to get out of there.)

This is what most of my pictures look like.  LOL!  You should have seen me quick posing when the wind would take a few breaks to get as many shots possible before it kicked back up.  I'm sure I looked hilarious! The things we do for our blogs right? :)

P.S. Check out my latest post on the Smarter blog on how to brighten your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment