Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Olivia Palermo

Friday, April 20, 2012


There are a few celebrities whose style I adore and Olivia Palermo is definitely on the top of the list.  She always puts together the most amazing outfits so effortlessly and I love that she's great with pairing high and low end things together and just making it look fabulous.  I have tumbled or pinned her outfits so many times that I feel like I should stop, I may be on the border of obsessive!

I was asked to pull together an outfit "mocking" my favorite celebrity style so when I saw this photo of Olivia, I knew immediately that I wanted to copy it. 
 

I adore this pink blazer but do not get enough wear out of it as I seem to have a hard time pairing it with stuff in my closet.  I love that Olivia paired it with dark neutrals and especially the leather shorts.  I don't own any leather shorts (still on the hunt!) so my "mock up" is a little different but nonetheless love the pink blazer paired with the shorts and button down.

What I'm Wearing
*Zara Blazer - similar, under $30 at Forever 21 and here too, love the coral!
*Madewell Soft Silk Boyshirt (on sale in other colors here) - similar blouse by Equipment (30% off)
*Ella Moss Scallop Shorts - Also adorable in yellow.  oooh, lace scallop shorts! love! And under $20 here.  So many choices, I'm thinking scallop shorts are going to be a summer staple.
*F21 Laptop Sleeve used as a clutch - I like carrying any sort of pouch as my clutch.  I really like that this one is a little structured inside since it was supposed to hold a laptop.  Oh! you could use this cuuuute sequin laptop sleeve and it's on sale.  I kinda want it now!
*Christian Louboutin "Feticha" pumps - mine are a few seasons old but the Simple pumps are similar.  They are actually more comfortable as the Feticha has a higher arch so harder to walk in for long periods of time.
*t+j Designs Hammered Bangle Set and Gold Crystal Bracelet, Gold Faux Stack Bangle, Gold Crystal Hoop Earrings (only $18!) and Crystal Heart Charm Necklace.
*And thanks to Sue Devitt Tinted Body Moisturizer for giving my legs some color or else my paleness may have blinded you!  (Seriously love this stuff!)

I know not totally outside of my box as I always wear blazers and button downs but thanks to Olivia for the color inspiration.  Which celebs do you guys go to for outfit inspiration?
Crystal Light Mocktails are a fun way to get all the taste of your favorite cocktails without all the alcohol. With five flavorful calories and zero regrets they've caused quite a stir. Find out more at http://on.fb.me/IuqNu5.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Crystal Light Mocktails via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Crystal Light Mocktails

No comments:

Post a Comment