Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Feather

Monday, April 23, 2012

What I'm Wearing
* LC Lauren Conrad Boyfriend Blazer (c/o Kohl's) - I told you I wear these blazers a lot.  This is my typical lazy Sunday outfit so I reach for them almost every weekend.  The Lauren Conrad stuff is so cute.  I recently bought this Chiffon Blazer that's even more gorgeous in person.  I'll have a lookbook soon with it.
* Jennifer Lopez Foil Tank (c/o Kohl's) - you know how some tanks end up really wrinkly and don't look so great under blazers?  This one is a little bit stiffer so you don't get the weird wrinkles.  There's a hint of shimmer to it but not too much so it's great for daytime.
*Blank NYC Skinny Jeans (on sale) - they just got in these jeans in metallic coated!  I'm intrigued, going to try them out.
*Light as a Feather Scarf (gift from Happy Scarf) - comes in black too.  I love the pattern of this scarf and it's so light and soft.  I wore it a ton this winter but it's also light enough to wear in the spring.
*Manolo Blahnik sequin pumps - (similar in black and in metallic) these are the ones that I got at Century 21 that you saw in my March Photos post.  I thought that I might not wear them so much because of the sequins but actually the sequins make them even more appealing to wear them a ton! 
*t+j Designs Jewelry: I'm sooo excited as we are on Daily Candy deals!  If you are loving any of our jewelry, pick up a coupon to get up to 56% off your entire order! 

Thanks for all your input in what bag I should get!  I think you guys made it even harder to pick as the votes were basically split.  haha!  I did end up getting one and it's a little different than what I originally thought, but it is one of the bags in the post.  I'm in love with it and I'll do a reveal soon!  Hope your Monday is off to a great start!

P.S. If you want to know my trick in how I keep my curls to last all day long, I wrote about it on the Smarter blog.  Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment