Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Traffic Cone

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yoana_Baraschi3Yoana_Baraschi2Yoana_Baraschi What I'm Wearing
Blazer: T by Alexander Wang - from last year (similar)
Top: gift from Yoana Baraschi (buy it here - I'm wearing an XS and it's a perfect fit)
Jeans: Vince Slim Jeans - on sale!
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Simple 100 <---- they are taking pre orders on my Nude color which sell out quick and impossible to find so if you want to get them, I'd jump on them now while they are available!
Clutch: Forever 21 - it's actually a men's laptop case (Similar from American Apparel, this colorblock one from F21 is pretty cute too.)
Earrings: t+j Designs Lavender Cushion Studs

Doesn't the color of the top remind you of a traffic cone?  I've never worn this color before and didn't expect to love it as much as I do!  Maybe I love it just because the top is so pretty.  I love all the intricate detailing of the design and the nude lining underneath.  I wanted to wear this top out for our weekly Sunday brunch but it was a bit dressy so I added some dark neutrals to play it down.  Also, I really wanted to mention the time and care that Yoana and her team took from the gorgeous wrapping to the handwritten card from the designer herself.  It was so kind of her to send me this top and I seriously love it so much.  I'm going to wear it all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment