Powered by Blogger.

J Crew and Gap Sale shopping

Friday, May 25, 2012

Another dressing room post... I know, however it's crazy sale time this weekend and I had to go to Bellevue yesterday so stopped by the mall and found lots of great deals so I wanted to share so you could take advantage before they all end on Monday.

First off, I stopped by GAP because they enticed me with their 40% off sale signs and was loving all the bright colors that I spotted in the window.

I'm a sucker for bright shorts so I grabbed these right when I walked in.  The ikat shorts are super cute too but since I tend to wear a lot of brights in the summer, I bought the pink ones with the orange tee (that neon orange is my new favorite color!). 
on the left:
Mercer Neon V-Neck (XS) & Printed Canvas Short (size 00) - both 40% off in stores

on the right:

Read more for the rest of my GAP and J Crew finds...

I thought the color of this blazer was really pretty and it was a thick cotton so great for these sunny but windy days we are having.  It was just a tad too big so I passed but *I think* it was on sale for $59.99 so a good price for a blazer like this.  The quest for these red pants are finally over!  Remember when I first tried them on back in April and I could not find a size that fit me?  They happened to have the one size that I hadn't been able to track down.  I tried them on and they fit great!  Just need to get them hemmed a bit and then they'll be perfect.  This color isn't online but they are on sale in stores for $41.65 (30% off)
Left: Pink blazer on sale in stores (size XS) (same blazer with stripes was on sale in stores too)
Right:  Modern Boot Pants (size 00R) - 30% off in store

J Crew is doing 30% off their sale online but unfortunately the stores aren't doing the same.  There are some things in store that aren't on sale online though like my (and many other's) favorite, the Blythe Blouse in these two colors.  They were both on sale for $59.99.  I typically wear a 00 in their blouses but I got the orange one in the 0 as I like the slightly bigger more casual look for this color.  The heart sweater is cute and comfy but make sure to get it online for the addt'l 30% off since it's the same sale price in store but no additional.  I think would be cute paired with bright shorts.
On a side note, those jeans I'm wearing are by INDi and I am head over heels in love with them.  I've never had a pair of jeans fit me so well and it's because they were custom made!  Post to come but I wanted to let you know that they are giving away a custom wardrobe worth $1,495 with Refinery 29!  Enter here!

Not on sale but they had a ton of new arrivals that I loved...

I kinda went crazy on the color jean craze and I have a ton but I kinda want to add these highlighter pink jeans to my closet.  I love the color.  I really like J Crew shorts.  They always fit nice and they come in so many fun colors.  Obviously loving neon so had to try on these flourescent yellow shorts on.  
On the left:
Toothpick jean in Neon Pink (size 25)

On the right:
3" Chino Short in Lemon Zest (size 00)
top is mine by Dee & Ray, details below

After I got out of the dressing room I spotted this gorgeous tweed jacket.  Aren't the colors fabulous?  Crossing my fingers that I may be able to snag this jacket when/if it goes on sale! 

Oh and just a quick mention of the top that I'm wearing.  It's by Dee & Ray and if you buy it and send them a photo, you'll get a $25 credit to their store!  Good deal! :)  Buy it here (it's only $28!)

This is seriously the weekend to shop, SO many sales going on that I can't even shop them all!  LOL!  Have a great weekend and for those of you that get Monday off, ENJOY!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment