Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: PS1 Orchid

Monday, May 28, 2012


What I'm Wearing
Zara Tweed Jacket  - also in mint.  There used to be four buttons on each side of the jacket but I cut the bottom ones off because I felt like it made me look even shorter.  Much better with the 3 buttons now.
gifted Dee & Ray tank - they are giving anyone that tweets to @draclothing a photo of them in the Audrey tank a $25 store credit to use at www.draclothing.com
gifted INDi jeans - take 35% off your order with code MEMORIALDAY12! code expires today.  These are completely custom fitted jeans and I can't even believe how amazingly well they fit.  I mean, I know that they are custom and even though they asked a lot of questions and took a lot of  measurements I still figured, how can a website make me jeans that fit my body?  Well, they did it and I love them!  I highly recommend trying them out if you have a hard time finding jeans that fit and price wise, they aren't even that much more than non-custom jeans.  They have new colored denim that I'm going to get next! 
Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps - Also, love the Simple pumps if you don't want the extra platform (here as well in 3 colors).  I also recommend the Filo or if you like the larger double platform, the Bianca is a great choice.  Also, check out the gorgeous glitter pumps!
Proenza Schouler PS1 Keep All small - There's also a large size.  My color is orchid which is available in the regular PS1 bag.
t+j Designs Bamboo Bangle Set and Silver Crystal Heart Studs
Also, last day to save 30% on all sale items!  Use code MDAY30.  Shop here.

Finally the reveal of my new bag!  I posted about wanting either the Prada or the Proenza Schouler and I ended up falling for the PS1 Keep All first!  After seeing this color but in the PS1 messenger bag I knew I wanted it but found that it was impossible to find anywhere.  I finally went on ebay and there she was!  I'm not a huge ebay-er and I don't often buy designer items for fear of buying fakes but with the pictures and the seller feedback, I was confident and when I received the bag, I was VERY happy!  Turns out that the seller is also a youtube subbie of mine as she knew who I was when I purchased the bag!  Such a funny small internet world.  I've already taken it on a couple of business trips and I love that it gives my work/travel outfits a bit of color but also is able to carry all my files and other crap I have to carry with me.  It's a fabulous bag and I adore it!

Want to know how I keep my hair healthy?  Just one product does the trick!  Click on over to the Smarter blog to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment