Powered by Blogger.

Shop the Trend: Cap Toes

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Following yesterday's post, my obsession with cap toe pumps continues... do you guys ever buy a certain style of something and get obsessed with finding more of it?  That's me.  I do it all the time.  Anyway, in my hunt of cap toes, I found quite a few lovelies that I thought I'd share! 

The Classiques pair are a great look for less of my Chanel pumps!  They are great for work and at less than $150 each, you could invest in two colors!

Love the gold and silver cap toes from these ASOS pumps.  The pink stripes and the dots are so fun!  (oh and they're just around $100!)


I pinned these Stuart Weitzman Mary Jane pumps awhile back and I still love them!

I think I may like these Vince Camuto pumps the best.  I'm loving the gold on gold and then the jewels on the black pair are gorgeous and unexpected!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment