Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Pink Lemonade

Friday, August 3, 2012

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Blythe Blouse
Elle shorts (c/o Kohl's from my video shoot) - cute LC Lauren Conrad eyelet shorts,
Christian Louboutin Simple 100 pumps
Kate Spade travel wallet - similar here (on sale).  I love this wallet and that it can double as a clutch.  It works fab as a travel wallet as I can keep my passport and various travel documents and credit cards all organized but it works great as a clutch too because of all the card slots and various pockets inside.  I adore it.  I found it at the Kate Spade outlet a few months ago so not sure if it's still there.
t+j Designs Pink Teardrop Necklace (new arrival!).  The chain bracelets will be on our website in a few weeks!

Excuse the funny shirt tuck job. :) It was super windy that day so I was trying to control my hair and necklace and I think my shirt got untucked by the strong wind. I wear this blouse WAY too much but I can't help it!  It's such a fun happy color!  The problem with the Blythe Blouses is that everyone has one so I always see a few girls wearing the same blouse when I'm out.  But I still love it :)  J Crew gets me every time with their blouses, I always want to buy every new color they come out with!

Also if you didn't know, J Crew is doing an additional 30% off sale so now is the time to stock up on a few favorites.  Take an additional 30% off with the code SHOPNOW.  The Talitha Top that you saw on me here is on sale.  As is this adorable Tippi Heart Sweater which I ordered along with my favorite Cafe Capris (I got them in the bright pink.)


And if you follow me on instagram or facebook you may have seen this silk bow cami on me and it's on sale as well as my shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment