Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Neon Baubles

Friday, September 7, 2012

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Sweater - solid version, also available at Net-a-Porter
Bullhead Black Polka Dot Jeans - Love these.  They are a teen girls brand so size up! Black with white dots on sale and cute pink dots. 
DIY Glitter Clutch - or if you don't want to DIY here's a very similar one for $25.  This is also adorable. 
Christian Louboutin Simple 100 - and New Simple pumps (platform in front) Both The Simple and New Simple runs true to size for me but I've heard different stories so I highly suggest you trying them on in a store or getting two sizes if you have to order online.
t+j Designs Luxe Baubles Necklace (new arrival!), Pink Enamel Bracelet and White Enamel Crystal Bracelet will be available later this month.

If you've joined the mailing list for my jewelry line you may have seen that we have started a new series to show how to style certain pieces in different ways.  My sister and I have different styles and we wanted to show that you don't have to feel limited with certain pieces of jewelry, especially statement necklaces like this one.  Check it out if you haven't yet to see the 4 ways we styled this necklace!  And since I'm late to posting this, I would love to extend the discount offer for my blog readers!  Just check out the post for the code.

Have a wonderful weekend guys!  I got into a little car accident (ugh! my fault) and so I'll be spending most of Saturday at the dealership to get it fixed.  yayyyyy....  Hope your plans are more exciting than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment