Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Hot and Cold

Tuesday, October 9, 2012


Seattle is beautiful in the fall as it's not super warm but the sun is still out and although it's time to pull out the layers I can still get away with wearing shorts on some days.  Old Navy asked me to create a Hot and Cold outfit with some of their Fall Must Haves and I happily obliged as fall is certainly my favorite time of the year to get creative with my outfits!

When I went to Old Navy I was immediately attracted to the sweaters and the puffy vests and both were on sale for $20!  Here's my instagram pic of my shopping trip and what I brought home.

I picked up the Softest Sweater (that's what it's called and it is really soft!) and knew it was just what I needed.  I loved all the colors it came in but magenta was definitely calling my name.  This weekend was in the 70's but it still gets chilly around here so I paired my soft sweater with my favorite scallop shorts and a blazer for a lunch date with friends.  I got lots of compliments on the color and I was cozy and comfy all day. 
t+j designs arm candy bracelet (now $14!) and textured chain link bracelet | bow ring | Heart Pendant Necklace (sale for $10!)  heart ring to come soon | Zara clutch

read more to see my "cold" look!

We went to my nephew's birthday party (he turned 2!) and I put on a kid friendly outfit and added my frost-free vest as I knew we'd spend a lot of time outside as he LOVES being outside at all times.  I love this vest, I was able to keep warm all night and love the color.  I've been looking for a puffy vest since last winter but the price was always a bit too high for what I wanted to pay for.  I'm glad to finally find a great budget friendly vest.  So budget friendly that I am going to go back and to get the gray tweed!

Zara Blouse | frost-free vest | Indi Jeans (c/o) | Prada Bow Flats | YSL mini Chyc bag

Come Fun, Come All

Promotional prices valid 10/4-10/16 while supplies last. Select styles only. Some colors and items not available in all stores.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Old Navy via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment