Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Wooded Walk...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So I never thought I would be saying this, but the whole not shopping thing is actually working out for me. After my initial withdrawals faded (that part was not fun, believe me), I stopped feeling compelled to buy things just for the sake of buying them. And the amount of awesomeness I've rediscovered within my own wardrobe astounds me. I think I've only worn this blazer once before (super cray!), and it had been eons since I last wore this vintage scarf or these Joe Fresh pumps... What can I say ladies and gentlemen, I'm a new woman.

Outfit details: blazer- Zara; striped tank- H&M; jeans- Gap; scarf & clutch- vintage; pumps- Joe Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment