Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Dressing Up With Lulus.com...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sometimes a girl just needs a little sparkle, especially where dresses are concerned. Luckily for me, Lulus.com had just the thing to get me in the mood for some holiday cheer (never too early), as well as date night with my mister... Win-win.

I instantly fell in love with its sparkly, deco-ish print and fit, and can't wait to Christmas-party-it-up in this bad boy... Or at least gorge myself on cookies and eggnog while it hangs nearby, reminding me that despite my temporary bout of gluttony, I am, in fact, still a lady... Most of the time.

Outfit details: dress c/o Lulus.com (no longer available); faux fur coat- Joe Fresh (old, similar here); cap toe pumps- Zara; necklace & ring- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment