Powered by Blogger.

J Crew 25% off - shopping and my picks

Monday, December 10, 2012

J Crew is doing 25% off all orders today only! (use code MERRY)  I went shopping over the weekend when they were doing addt'l 30% off sale and I didn't try on much but these caught my eye and wanted to share.
Sequin Stripe Tee (wearing XS)
on the left: Toothpick Cord - Neon Fuchsia ($59.99 in store)

The jeans and cords were cute and love the color.  Both fit a bit baggy in the waist though in my regular size and they didn't have a size down so I didn't get either.

Here's a better picture of the sequins.  It's really pretty in person.  Wearing the Luxe Chain and Spike Necklace.


The sequin tee also comes in this pretty purple.
A few other things that I saw online...

Jules Dress as seen on me here in retro jade.  I love this dress, definitely thinking about getting it in black.  I got it in a 00 and it fits great, even in the sleeves.  (I have short arms so rarely does anything fit in the sleeves)



I already have the Necklace Tee but it's on sale now for $19.99 + the 25% off makes it a great price! 
The Tippi Sweater in polka dot is so cute. 
Also just a shot of what I wore shopping.  I just had a share a picture of the J Crew Sequin Bow Cardigan as it's my favorite thing right now!  It's sold out online but they do have this new bow sweater that's really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment