Powered by Blogger.

ASOS Shopping

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ASOS is one of my favorite online shops.  Sizing is a bit inconsistent but the free shipping and returns makes it easy enough to order what I want and then return whatever doesn't fit.  They have a great 20% off sale a ton of styles right now AND an extra bonus of up to $50 off your order!  With this good of a deal I had to place an order.
 

I'm a total girly girl and love these pretty lacy, floral pieces.  The green dress in the middle may be my favorite, I hope it fits!

And loving these fun tops for the spring/summer.  I'm not a huge fan of peplum, for some reason it never looks right on me, but I like that these peplum tops have a bit of a longer length which works better for someone with a short torso like me.  If you know me, I love printed tops and bow tie tops so this bow printed top needed to be in my closet.  There's a dress version of it too!

Are you guys getting anything from the sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment