Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Denim Nation...

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

 photo IMG_0510_zps21fd3ea7.jpg  photo denim_zps3463eeed.jpg  photo IMG_0517_zps983c3fe7.jpg

You can't really tell from these pictures, but shortly before these photos were taken I maimed myself making breakfast. It was like a tsunami-sized wave of scalding oil coming right at my unsuspecting hand... Not fun. But after Mr. AiF took me off pancake duty and kissed it better, I felt good as new. And speaking of new, how cute is this H&M clutch? It was a Valentine's day surprise from my mister, and I couldn't love it (or him!) more... Happy Tuesday, friends! xx

Outfit details: denim shirt- Urban Outfitters; faux leather short- H&M; booties- Shoe Mint; polka dot tights- Forever 21; clutch- H&M; sunnies- Karen Walker; watch- Michael Kors; bracelet & necklace borrowed from Kastles; burn c/o pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment