Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Tweed, Chambray, Stripes

Monday, March 18, 2013

What I'm Wearing
Zara Tweed Blazer - no longer available.  Pricey but really pretty tweed jacket and cute tweed here for about $100.
Target Boy's Chambray Shirt - Yup, this is from the boy's section at Target!  $12.99 can't go wrong!  I'm wearing a size M.
J Crew Striped Shirt - similar and similar on sale
J Crew Cafe Capri - These are the wool ones and unfortunately are unlined so can get a bit itchy.  But they do keep you very warm.  They do have the Cafe Capri in cotton which are much more comfy.
Gucci Heels - similar in beige.  Loving their new Mary Jane pumps!
Prada Bag - same style but in nylon
t+j Designs Silver Chain Bracelet | Textured Chain Bracelet | Bejeweled Bangle Set
Double Crystal Necklace (also in Gold)

This is what happens when it's still so cold out, I try to figure out how to put on as many layers as possible!  I bought the tweed jacket when I was in Chicago visiting my sister last time and I liked it but didn't know how much wear I'd get out of a white tweed jacket.  Well, I've proved myself wrong as I find myself reaching for it on a weekly basis.  It's always on rotation as it just seems to go with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment