Powered by Blogger.

{Style} The Dotted Line...

Monday, March 18, 2013

 photo IMG_3490_zps94590089.jpg  photo IMG_3505_zpscd36cc88.jpg  photo IMG_3540_zpsbbdd6bd0.jpg  photo IMG_3548_zpseac289a6.jpg  photo IMG_3473_zpsfa0882aa.jpg

I was going to name this post "Dotting Trou," but at Mr. AiF's insistence I decided not to. You know, in order to keep the classy quotient of the blog at a respectable level and whatnot. I personally thought it was kinda funny (or, well, punny), but I'm also known to delight in such oddities as singing millipedes, so maybe I'm not the greatest judge of these things.

Blog post titles aside, can we just talk about my new polka dot trousers for a minute? Seriously, how cute are they?! It's been ages since I've worn trousers (I've been on a coloured/printed denim kick lately), but these badboys were just too cute to resist. I've already dreamed up dozens of ways to wear them and my closet suddenly feels all shiny and new again... Oh the power of retail therapy. xx

Outfit details: striped blazer- H&M; tee- Zara; polka dot trousers- Forever 21; pumps- Shoe Mints; neon bag- Urban Outfitters; necklace- DIY; neon stacking rings- Forever 21; watch- Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment