Powered by Blogger.

Spring Shoe Trends

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just knowing that we are so much closer (weather wise) to be able to wear cute shoes again makes me very happy!  I'm so ready to put away my socks and boots for cute bright shoes!  Target asked me to pick out my favorite spring shoe trends and one trend that is always a favorite for me are brightly colored shoes.

These yellow pumps are always high on my list of my favorite shoes.  I pull them out every time the sun comes out.
Lookbook details here

I think you can tell I have a thing for yellow shoes.  I don't wear a lot of yellow in my clothes but for shoes, they are the best for a fab pop of color!
And these neon flats are my go-to's during the spring and summer.  I almost wish I bought two pairs of these, I wore them so much last year that I probably need a new pair for this year!
 shoe and accessories details here

Now that it's getting closer to spring you can bet I'm shopping for some new brightly colored shoes!  These cap toe lovelies are perfection in a shoe (and they are on sale which may mean I may be getting more than one color!)

I'm a big neon person especially as an accent piece to your outfit and just loving these bright neon pumps!  They definitely are not for the shy or timid as when you wear these babies, you are sure to get people that will notice you but they are so much fun and perfect for spring to summer

When I think of nice weather I think of wedges.  Spring/Summer is the only time that I will even think about wearing wedges.  I love that these are neutrals that can work with any outfit but if I had to choose those gorgeous leopard print ones are my favorite!  I can just picture them with a fun spring dress and a blazer or paired with a maxi skirt and the pop of leopard peeking out only when you walk or sit.

It’s Time for Springtime.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target

No comments:

Post a Comment