Powered by Blogger.

Springtime Trends

Tuesday, March 5, 2013


Just wanted to share this fun Springtime Target video with you.  As you watch it, you can click on the trends and shop them right there! 

Such great trends for spring, I'm so ready for the weather to cooperate so I can bring them out.  I absolutely love these pieces!

The florals are right up my alley right now, it's my little way of bringing spring into the wardrobe before it's officially spring.  And the mint polka dot shirt is such a great staple, I think I'll be wearing it a lot!  And just a few fun accessories; the ombre scarf is a great way to add color and the yellow polka dot wallet can also double as a little clutch.

It’s Time for Springtime.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment