Powered by Blogger.

Target Style: Pastels

Friday, March 1, 2013


I think it all started with the mint trend but I'm full force in love with pastels for spring.  I'm already stocking up on several pastel pieces and trying to incorporate them into my wardrobe.  I love how Rachel paired her pastels with glam jewels and I'm planning on doing the same!

I love this mix of the pastels with black and red.  It's clashing but not at the same time.  It's a great winter to spring transition outfit.
 Prabal Gurung for Target

Here's a past outfit of how I like to wear pastels.  The mint top with the lavender jeans is one of my favorite combinations!  See the lookbook details here.

Target has some really cute pastel styles and of course with Target you won't feel too guilty about buying too many pieces as the price points are just right!  Also through tomorrow (March 2nd) save 20% off your purchase of $75+ on apparel, shoes and accessories.
{7} Watch

I love the bold, full on pastel head to toe look but I think for every day working in a few pastel pieces into your outfit is a great way to wear the trend.  The jeans come in so many great colors and at $18 I want to get one of each!  I also love the addition of pastel accessories.  The watch is such a great little touch especially when you just want a subtle touch of pastel.  I'm so in love with the hi-low pastel floral dress and love that it comes in petite sizing.  I'm so excited to find a long dress that I don't have to hem!

It’s Time for Springtime.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target

No comments:

Post a Comment